You need to be confident your bookkeeping is being handled by people that know you, and your business.
From our experience, successful people and their businesses are built on a foundation of effective financial management. At AFM, we waste no time in making sure we know your business front to back, to make sure your bookkeeping is being done correctly, and cost-effectively. That's our promise.
Add value to your business
Our bookkeeping services are on a fixed-fee basis. Which means that we can perfectly customise each package to suit your businesses needs and budget. What's more, we'll get you trained and set up with Xero or MYOB, and any additional software you might need to streamline your business's bookkeeping. Plus, each of our packages come with unlimited support, so you have the help when you need it.
When quality counts
We’ll get to know you and your business – and what makes it tick – so you benefit from a fully personalised, quality service that’s different to that of your typical bookkeeper. As a full-service firm, we’ll also naturally take a step back and, if we see something that should be done differently along the way, we’ll let you know.
For clients that can manage their own bookkeeping but just need a guiding eye!
This package is for those who need support but want to do their own billing and payments!
This package is for those who need ongoing support and want most of their bookkeeping done!
LEAVE IT ALL TO US
This package is for those who want to outsource the responsibility of their bookkeeping!
$10.00 per employee, per pay cycle +GST for the first 5 employees, $3 +GST per employee thereafter
- Process all employees payroll per pay cycle
- Setup and customisation of payroll to suit your business
- Tracking all entitlements
- Payment of all employees allowing single click authorisation in your bank
- Issuing payslips, customised with your business logo
- Preparation of termination payments, including correctly calculating superannuation liability
- Setting up employees with new superannuation funds
- Payment of superannuation and being SuperStream compliant
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly instalment activity statements
- Annual reconciliation of wages to financial statements and activity statements
- Preparation and lodgement of PAYG payment summaries with the Australian Taxation Office (i.e. group certificates)
Bookkeeping Offer Terms and Conditions: Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes any required set-up or software fees.